Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed the holidays, and are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2023.
Here at SMB Group, we are ringing in the new year by sharing our annual SMB Group Top 10 SMB Technology Trends, required reading both for SMBs (small and medium businesses), and for the vendors that serve them.
Here are the headlines for this year’s Top 10 Trends:
- SMB Optimism Dips Amid Economic Concerns
- SMBs View Technology as a Hedge Against Uncertain Times – But Are Choosier About Tech Investments
- SMBs Accelerate Time to Value with Cloud Computing and Industry-Specific Functionality
- SMBs Continue to Adapt to Changing Customer Preferences
- SMBs Begin to Focus on Sustainability
- As Workplace Locations Settle, SMBs Fill Gaps to Improve Collaboration and Productivity
- SMBs Retention and Reskilling Investments Grow As Hiring Plans Slow
- Financial Management Automation Helps SMBs Weather 2023 Uncertainty
- Despite Economic Pressures, Many SMBs are Planning to Purchase New Desktops/Laptops Outside of the Regular Refresh Cycle
- SMBs Have a False Sense of Security About Security
You can view the Top 10 your way:
If you are a vendor that serves SMBs and would like additional information about how you can license this report, or create custom assets that zero in on selected trends, please contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.