Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed the holidays, and wish you a happy and healthy 2024.
Here at SMB Group, we are ringing in the new year by sharing our annual SMB Group Top 10 SMB Technology Trends, required reading for SMBs (small and medium businesses), and for the vendors that serve them.
Our Top 10 SMB Technology Trends offers a view of key technology and related trends, examined through the lens of their potential impact on SMBs. Because SMBs are very diverse and often operate with limited resources, it is critical to understand which trends align most closely with individual business objectives and priorities. For some, this may mean doubling down on cybersecurity measures as threats become more sophisticated. For others, it may involve using generative AI to ramp up capabilities to digitize, scale, and personalize marketing, sales, and service. It may also include integrating sustainability practices into their core operations.
Here are the headlines for 2024’s Top 10 Trends:
- SMBs Lean into Optimism for 2024 Despite Continuing Macro Challenges
- SMBs Increase Technology Budgets for 2024
- SMBs Align Technology Spending with Strategic Initiatives
- AI: The New Frontier for SMB Automation and Innovation
- The Value of Cloud Computing Platforms Grows
- Generative AI Inspires a New Wave of Digital Personalization
- SMBs Navigate Workforce and Workplace Goals
- SMBs Gear Up for Growth with Sustainability Commitments
- Requirements to Automate and Streamline Operations Drive Integration Priorities
- SMBs Grapple with Rising Cybersecurity Threats
Check out the full report for a deep dive into each trend: https://www.smb-gr.com/reports/2024-top-10-smb-technology-trends/
If you are a vendor that serves SMBs and would like additional information about how you can license this report, or create custom assets that zero in on selected trends, please contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services and Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© SMB Group, 2024