Happy New Year! We hope you enjoyed the holidays, and are looking forward to a happy and healthy 2022.
Here at SMB Group, we are ringing in the new year by sharing our annual SMB Group Top 10 SMB Technology Trends–required reading both for SMBs (small and medium businesses), and for the vendors that serve them.
As we enter 2022, our research shows that SMBs are cautiously optimistic about what lies ahead. Many adapted their business and technology strategies during the pandemic, and believe that these changes will benefit their businesses going forward.
However, this optimism is tempered by macro trends that could negatively impact their businesses. In 2022, SMBs will need to continue to lean into change and take advantage of the technology solutions that will help them to successfully navigate through it.
The headlines for our 2022 Top Ten are below. Click here to see the details and learn more about them.
- SMB Optimism is Tested By Strong Headwinds
- Fortune Increasingly Favors SMBs That Put Technology to Work for Their Businesses
- SMB Cloud-First Preference Rises and Fuels Digital Transformation
- SMBs Accelerate Technology Investments to Automate Tasks and Replace Human Labor
- Remote Work Is Here to Stay–But Challenges Persist
- SMBs Expand Digital Initiatives to Meet Changing Customer Requirements
- SMBs Flex to Boost Employee Recruitment and Retention
- More SMBs Seek Solutions to Securely Manage Remote Work
- Embedded Technologies Become a Key Factor in SMB Solution Selection
- Hardware Purchases and Plans Reflect Ongoing Support for Remote Work
If you are a vendor that serves SMBs and would like additional information about how you can license this report, or create custom assets that zero in on selected trends, please contact Lisa Lincoln, Director of Client Services and Business Development, at email@example.com.
Source: Laurie McCabe’s Blog