A while back, Cindia Chau-Boon invited me to participate in an expert showcase series for small business. In addition to myself, the other contributors include small business luminaries such as Barbara Weltman, Barry Moltz, Jill Salzman, Lisa Penson, Melinda Emerson, Sandi Krakowski, Stephen Warley, Steve Strauss.
In this series, we share our best strategies to help small business owners future-proof their businesses, even with limited time and resources. The videos are packed with actionable advice you can implement right away to help take your business and life to the next level.
Some of the interview topics include:
- The #1 thing you can do is to create multiple profit centers, and how to do it.
- You don’t need to work 24/7 to make things happen. The steps to build time for yourself and your business.
- Be prepared for the next economic cycle. Focus on retaining cash in the company. So how do you retain cash?
- Look at the part of your business where there are impediments. How to identify the tipping points for systems and automation.
- The #1 advice to recession-proof your business is to focus on a niche, become a specialist in your area. How to define your niche and how to test it.
You can watch these videos here for free here:
Click here to get access
Source: Laurie McCabe’s Blog