U.S. Small and Medium Business Digital Transformation Study Available Now!
Digital technologies are reshaping our lives and changing the way we get work done. But, how
are small and medium businesses (SMBs)—small businesses with 1 to 99 employees, medium businesses with 100 to 1,000 employees—thinking about and planning for these changes?
SMB Group’s survey-based U.S. Small and Medium Business Digital Transformation Study will examine SMBs’ understanding of digital transformation; their attitudes toward and plans for the next wave of technology; and their views on the opportunities and challenges that it poses for their businesses. The study will provide insights about:
• SMB awareness, understanding and perceived relevance of digital transformation
• Readiness for change (e.g., leadership, skills, resources, culture)
• Organizational leads and influencers for change
• Understanding and perceived relevance of the technologies fueling digital transformation
• Current/planned business transformation initiatives (e.g., automate manual tasks; automate physical systems such as energy, water and security; improve the customer experience; develop/deliver new products and services; add new sales channels; re-skill employees)
• Desired outcomes from digital transformation
• Drivers and challenges for digital transformation
• Current/planned technology investments to support business transformation (e.g., IoT, AI/machine learning, AR/VR, centralized security solutions, cloud, converged IT infrastructure, 3D printing, mobile)
• Projected budgets
• Technology vendors and types of channel partners they work with/plan to work with to help them achieve their goals
Survey results will be segmented by employee size, industry, phase of business, and other criteria, and personalized for each sponsor.
These insights will help technology vendors that want to scale sales of next-generation solutions into the broad and diverse SMB market. Study sponsors will provide input into the survey questionnaire, ensuring actionable results to help guide their marketing strategies and solution development in this area.
For more information, please contact Lisa Lincoln at email@example.com or (508) 734-5658.
View the study brochure