SMB Group is a technology industry research, analysis and consulting firm focused on technology adoption and trends in the small and medium business (SMB) market. Founded in 2008, we help our clients to:
- Identify market trends and opportunities
- Understand and segment the SMB market
- Evaluate and act upon market opportunities, competitive threats and disruptive trends
- Develop more compelling messaging
- Position solutions for growth and competitive advantage
SMB Group focuses exclusively on researching and analyzing the highly fragmented “SMB
market”—which is composed of many smaller, more discrete markets. Within the SMB
market, SMB Group’s areas of focus include:
- Emerging Technologies
- Cloud Computing
- Business and Marketing Applications
- Communications, Collaboration Solutions
- Digital Transformation – Mobile, Social, Analytics, IoT, Machine Learning, etc.
- IT Infrastructure Solutions and Management (including Security Solutions)
- Channels and Managed Services
- Green IT
The SMB Group is recognized for thought leadership, experience and expertise in the SMB market. Clients work with us for several key reasons, including our:
- Proven track record of providing actionable research, analysis, consulting and deliverables to help technology vendors achieve strategic and tactical goals
- Ongoing interaction and influence with the SMB community and decision-makers
- Personalized service from senior analysts
- Flexibility to meet budget and timing needs
At the end of each year, we develop our Top 10 SMB Technology Predictions for year ahead (see Top 10 SMB Technology Trends for 2017 for the latest version). These trends guide our syndicated research studies for the year.
In addition to our syndicated research, we also provide custom research and consulting services, including a flexible annual retainer service, which we can tailor to your needs. The retainer service enables clients group to use relevant SMB Group services as market requirements shift and your needs evolve.