SMB Group is a technology industry research, analysis and consulting firm focused on technology adoption and trends in the small and medium business (SMB) market. Founded in 2008, SMB Group is recognized for thought leadership, research and expertise in the highly fragmented “SMB market” —which is composed of many smaller, more discrete markets.
SMB Group’s primary areas of focus include:
- Cloud Computing
- Business Applications and Solutions
- Communications, Collaboration Solutions
- Digital Transformation, including Mobile, Social, Analytics, IoT, AI, Machine Learning, and other emerging technologies)
- IT Infrastructure Solutions and Management (including Security Solutions)
- Channels and Managed Services
We offer a blend of research, consulting, and content development services to help our clients to:
- Identify market trends and opportunities
- Understand and segment the SMB market
- Evaluate and act upon market opportunities, competitive threats and disruptive trends
- Educate customers and prospects
- Position solutions for growth and competitive advantage
At the end of each year, we develop our Top 10 SMB Technology Predictions for year ahead. These trends guide our syndicated research studies for the year.